Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Time for a Change

With the changes going on, I thought I would change the looks of my blogs to something a little different. I hope you like the changes as much as I do. Right now the Olde Timey look suits me. Wait a couple of months and then we’ll see what feels right at the time.

Officially, we are moving house on August 1.  That means all garden plans are now changed.  I will be digging a few of my plants to take with us.  Our planned patio garden is scaled back to just a couple of tomatoes, peppers, lettuce, and basil.  There will be a very few pots of color.  Keep it simple for the move. 
Until then, I will continue to keep you apprised on what is blooming, how you can have a simply beautiful garden, and rant about those things I see fit to rant about!

2 comments:

  1. Your new look is very nice...a bit antiquish (my new word, lol). Best of luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, guess I am feeling antiquish!

    ReplyDelete